See why pros are choosing Addigy over Jamf.
|Live Device Monitoring & Alerting||✓|
|Dashboards and Reports||✓||✓|
|Built-In Remote Command Execution||✓|
|Profile Management & Deployment||✓||✓|
|Business Manager and School Manager Integration||✓||✓|
|Self Service Catalog||✓||✓|
|Apple Apps & Books Support||✓||✓|
|FREE On-Boarding Training||✓|
|THE POWER FEATURES|
|Direct Command Line Access||✓|
|Integrated Remote Control (Multiple Options)||✓|
|Dynamic Peer-to-Peer LANCache Software Distribution||✓|
|Scheduled or On-demand Maintenance Routines||✓|
|Private Equity Owned||✓|
Up and running in minutes
Because of Addigy’s fully cloud-based architecture, there is no need for setting up and maintaining monolithic server instances or learning several different distributed applications.
With Addigy there are no risk or perpetual licenses that allow it to easily scale as your user base grows. Addigy users pay only for what they use every month, much like Amazon Web Services.
Encryption, Security & FileVault Keys
Addigy lets you easily assess the current security status of everyone in your organization, including their FileVault keys.
OS & Application Management
● Control all installed OS versions.
● Deploy any latest updates from Apple.
● Review and manage installed applications.
● Remote install from our catalog or popular apps, or deploy your own.
Policies that fit your organization
● Configure policies across any segment, from one device to all of them.
● Granular control over many aspects of macOS and iOS devices.
● Ensure that all policies are always enforced.