Responsible Disclosure Program
Addigy is extremely passionate and interested in maintaining the trust and confidence that our customers place in us. The security of our online platform is of the upmost importance. If you are a security researcher and have discovered a security vulnerability in one of our services or sites, we encourage you to disclose it to us in a responsible manner. Addigy will engage with security researches when vulnerabilities are reported to us in accordance with this Responsible Disclosure Policy. We will validate and fix vulnerabilities in accordance with our commitment to security and privacy. We will not take legal action against, or suspend or terminate the accounts of, researches who discover and report security vulnerabilities in accordance with this Responsible Disclosure Policy. Addigy reserves all legal rights on the even of any non-compliance.
Addigy encourages security researches to share the details of any suspected vulnerabilities with the Addigy Security Team by submitting the form at the bottom of this page. Addigy will review the submission to determine if the finding is valid and has not been previously reported. We require security researches to include detailed information with steps for us to reproduce the vulnerability.
Issues not to Report
The following is a partial list of issues that we ask for you not to report, unless you believe there is an actual vulnerability:
- CSRF on forms that are available to anonymous users
- Disclosure of known public files or directories (e.g. robots.txt)
- Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) configuration suggestions
- Banner disclosure on common/public services
- HTTP/HTTPS/SSL/TLS security header configuration suggestions
- Lack of Secure/HTTPOnly flags on non-sensitive cookies
- Logout Cross-Site Request Forgery (logout CSRF)
- Phishing or Social Engineering Techniques
- Presence of application or web browser
If you identify a valid security vulnerability in compliance with this Responsible Disclosure policy, Addigy commits to:
- Working with you to understand and validate the issue
- Addressing the risk (if deemed appropriate by Addigy)
- Public disclosure of the submission details of any identified or alleged vulnerability without express written consent from Addigy will deem the submission as non-compliant with this Responsible Disclosure Policy. This form is not intended to be used by employees of Addigy and vendors currently working with Addigy, or residents of countries on the U.S. sanctions list.
In addition, to remain compliant you are prohibited from:
- Accessing, downloading, or modifying data residing in an account that does not belong to you
- Executing or attempting to execute ANY “Denial of Service” attack
- Posting, transmitting, uploading, linking to, sending, or storing any malicious software
- Testing in a manner that would result in the sending unsolicited or unauthorized junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, or other forms of unsolicited messages
- Testing in a manner that would degrade the operation of any Addigy Systems
- Testing third-party applications, websites, or services, that integrate with or link to Addigy Systems
Please fill the form below if you have a security issue you wish to report to the Addigy Security Team.