An Apple MDM tool that works as hard as you do — for exceptional security and scalability
Looking for a better way to keep your organization’s Apple devices secure, updated, and running at peak performance?
We’re the only mobile device management (MDM) software for Apple you’ll ever need — regardless of your Mac-spertise.
Addigy helps IT teams (of all sizes!) manage and secure macOS, iOS, and tvOS devices for optimal workplace support.
“With Addigy, my machines are all updated. I can do it from one console. I spend very little time supporting day-to-day Mac usersʼ needs anymore — just a once-a-week check-in through the Addigy platform.” ~Tucker Smith, PopSockets’ IT systems and networks manager
Empower your workforce and enhance productivity with the only cloud-based, multi-tenant Apple MDM platform designed for scalability
The years of Windows dominance are over. With remote work and hybrid offices the new normal, businesses worldwide are moving to a dual OS setup and scaling their Apple fleet.
Addigy makes it easy. We’re the only end-to-end, cloud-based, multi-tenant Apple device management software designed for scalability — and so much more.
Why Addigy is the better way to Apple:
- Zero-touch deployment. Get new team members onboarded securely — in under five minutes.
- Secure authentication with trusted providers. Eliminate security gaps with tested, authenticated features your users can rely on.
- Real-time device monitoring with automated remediation. Manage devices in real-time and resolve issues automatically … before they cause downtime.
- Custom compliance features. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your Apple infrastructure is always compliant and up-to-date.
- Self-service capabilities. Free your IT team from endless reset requests with 24/7 user access to resources and applications.
- Patch management. Prevent delays, fix bugs early, and minimize downtime by rolling out new updates and patches ASAP.
Addigy is maximum device security
Decrease your risk of data breaches and enjoy peace of mind with Addigy’s industry-leading cybersecurity features, including:
- Military-grade password encryption
- Multi-factor authentication
- Role-based privileges for network users
Addigy’s MDM solution requires all leveraged cloud service providers to be fully compliant with the following industry standards:
- SOC 1 (Type 2), SOC 2 (Type 2), and SOC 3
- PCI DSS 3.2 Level 1 – All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256 and stored with Stripe
- FIPS 140-2 – For all cryptographic modules and communication
- ISO 9001 – For all infrastructure
- ISO 27001 – Security management standards
- ISO 27017 – Cloud-specific controls
- ISO 27018 – Personal data protection
Addigy is continuous monitoring and remediation
You won’t find a “fire and forget” approach here.
Instead, keep minor issues from becoming major roadblocks with continuous 24/7 fleet monitoring, proactive compliance management, dozens of built-in monitors, and automatic issue remediation.
As a customer, you’ll enjoy access to the Addigy Community, which offers IT admins additional monitors, scripts, and more for optimal management and security of your network.
Get started with Addigy’s award-winning support
Addigy gives you the mobile device management (MDM) tools to effortlessly support all your Apple devices.
When you partner with Addigy, you get white glove support from a team of experts who live, eat, and breathe Apple. We care about your success as much as you do.
Addigy isn’t a cookie-cutter MDM solution. We’re kinda obsessed (but in a good way) with helping you secure — and scale — your Apple environment.
Sounds good? Let’s get to work. Claim your Swiss Apple knife.
You’re in good company
Addigy Guarantees Your Apple Success
How? Let us show you:
- Real-time monitoring and management of all your Apple devices.
- Secure user onboarding, fully automated. Deploy a new Mac in less than 5 minutes.
- Custom compliance support to enforce policies for both groups and individual devices.
- Easy software updates. Report, configure, and deploy all OS and third-party software updates.
- Instant remote access to macOS devices for fast troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Everything your team needs for optimal Apple management—and nothing you don’t.