Addigy for In-House IT Teams
Our customers include large Windows-based organizations, creative agencies with thousands of Macs and iPhones, and small and growing businesses.
Businesses of All Sizes Choose Addigy
Contrary to popular belief, Apple enterprise MDM solutions are designed for more than simply managing company iPhones. The term “mobile device” has evolved to include all portable computing devices, including laptops and tablets, both of which need IT support in a business setting.
Addigy’s enterprise Apple device management platform is designed to support the vast and varying needs of the modern enterprise technology fleet, whether you manage 100 devices or 10,000.
Full-featured and secure
Addigy goes way beyond simple MDM tools. Our tested and secure macOS agent software enables many features that other products can’t offer.
- Best-in-class support team available from day one, and included at no cost
- Fully cloud-based, saving time and cost of maintaining infrastructure
- Hands-on or hands-off onboarding
- All Addigy features are included at no additional or hidden costs
- Integrates with Microsoft Intune, Splashtop, Okta, Malwarebytes, and other tools
- Supports compliance standards like CIS and NIST
Real-time device access and control
Addigy provides up-to-date information on all your devices at any time. Plus our live features offer secure, real-time access to every device in your network, local or remote.
- Encrypted SSH session directly from your browser
- Immediately lock or wipe devices remotely
- Connect and control any Mac instantly without the friction of permission settings required by other tools
Zero-touch deployment and secure authentication
With Addigy’s Apple device enrollment program, enjoy a seamless, single password sign-in experience for your team.
- Addigy Identity allows users to log in to their macOS devices with already familiar and secure identity provider credentials, whether Okta, Google, AzureAD, or Office365
- Onboard new team members in less than 5 minutes with out-of-the-box configurations
- Automate password resets without the need for a technician to step in
- Automation tools let you apply device settings based on user information
Certifications & Compliance
Addigy requires all leveraged cloud service providers to be fully compliant with the following industry standards:
- SOC 1 (Type 2), SOC 2 (Type 2), and SOC 3
- PCI DSS 3.2 Level 1 – All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256 and stored with Stripe
- FIPS 140-2 – For all cryptographic modules and communication
- ISO 9001 – For all infrastructure
- ISO 27001 – Security management standards
- ISO 27017 – Cloud-specific controls
- ISO 27018 – Personal data protection
Sign up for a demo and start your free trial
Everything your team needs for optimal Apple management—and nothing you don’t.