Addigy Integration with Malwarebytes OneView Platform
Malwarebytes OneView (MBOV) provides your business with a powerful and affordable security management platform that gives security teams maximum control. OneView streamlines endpoint security management by providing out-of-the-box security policies, scans, and remediation. Addigy enables you to deploy Malwarebytes OneView quickly and seamlessly, directly from your Addigy portal.
Key Features of Malwarebytes OneView
- Single multi-tenant console – OneView’s multi-tenancy enables you to streamline operations with centralized management of customer server and workstation endpoints, license subscriptions, reporting, and global policies.
- Precise, thorough remediation – As threats occur, OneView offers intuitive and automated controls for rapid response powered by our award-winning remediation technology.
- Subscription management – Intuitive design allows you to easily track and manage customer license subscriptions across sites and provide a higher level of service and attention.
- Endpoint activity reporting – OneView provides a wide range of customer reports that provide detailed data showing the value of your MSP security services.
- Client endpoint administration – OneView’s guided user interface simplifies control over security policies, software updates, role-based access, and more.
- 1-click module additions – Vulnerability Assessment, Patch Management, and other add-on modules provide additional layers of security and are easily enabled within OneView.
- Role-based access control – Flexible role-based access control allows you to easily create and assign permissions to both your team members and your customers.
Malwarebytes products accessible with Addigy integration
Addigy’s Knowledge Base Article: How to enable the Malwarebytes OneView Integration
Malwarebytes Integration Page: Addigy integration with OneView
Malwarebytes OneView Data Sheet: Endpoint security management platform for MSPs
Malwarebytes Data Sheet: Managed Detection & Response (MDR) for MSPs