How to Retroactively Add macOS Devices to Apple Business Manager
Apple Configurator is now more capable than ever. Whether you’re provisioning iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices or servicing existing macOS devices, learn how Apple Configurator can help with critical workflows – such as retroactively adding macOS devices to Apple Business Manager (ABM) / Apple School Manager (ASM).
In this short 30-minute educational session, our Support Manager, Giancarlo Dominguez, and Customer Success Manager, Gilberto Torres, walk you through:
- How to retroactively add Macs to ABM
- Why this new feature is critical to Apple device management
- Provide live answers to dozens of questions from the audience
Click here to download the keynote presentation from the webinar.
Resources mentioned in the webinar:
- Addigy’s Knowledge Base Article: Apple Configurator on iOS for macOS Automated Device Enrollment (ABM/ASM)
- Apple iOS 15: https://apple.com/ios/ios-15/
- Apple macOS Monterey: https://apple.com/macos/monterey/
- Apple T2 security chips: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208862/
- Apple Silicon: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211814/