Top 10 Reasons IT Teams Choose Addigy
Addigy was designed from the ground up to effortlessly manage macOS, iOS, iPadOS and tvOS devices across multiple teams and locations. Here are just a few of the reasons why internal IT teams choose Addigy.
An Apple Device Management Platform Built By Apple Experts
Addigy makes managing a Mac just as easy as managing a PC. Let us be the experts for you.
- Built with Apple MDM with added capabilities that go much further than any other Apple management platform on the market
- Cloud-based with no need to maintain your own infrastructure
- Elimination of complexity, we’ve made it easy to get your devices set up and managed instantly
- Monthly billing with the ability to quickly scale up or down as needed
Up-to-date information is critical to keeping your devices running optimally and minimizing downtime.
- Get real-time access to every device, remote into any macOS device with a single click
- Launch an SSH session directly from the web browser with Live Terminal
- Immediately lock or wipe devices remotely to protect critical data
- Connect directly to a macOS device using Splashtop or Addigy LiveDesktop without the friction of all the permission settings required by other tools
A seamless, single password sign-in experience for your team.
- Addigy Identity allows users to log in to their macOS devices with already familiar and secure identity provider credentials, whether Okta, Google, AzureAD or O365
- Get new team members onboarded immediately with out-of-the-box configurations
- Automate password resets without the need for a technician
Enabling & Automating Self-Service Options for Increased Efficiency
The easier it is for your users to help themselves, the more time you can dedicate to larger IT projects.
- Set up scripts in Self-Service to enable end-users to help themselves when they need it
- Give users the freedom to browse and install apps approved for their device
- Streamline IT ticketing by setting up your own Addigy support portal via our native Zendesk integration or Addigy’s integrations with other ticketing platforms
Apply and enforce policies to individual devices or groups of devices to maintain compliance.
- Monitor for anything that falls outside of your security standards and correct issues immediately
- Automatically re-enforce modified security settings
OS and Third-party Application Patch Management
Report, configure and deploy OS and software updates.
- Quickly review relevant updates and keep devices up-to-date without end-user disruption
- Select which updates to push out right away and which to delay
- Set a limit on how many times a user can postpone an update
Monitoring & Auto-Remediation
Reduce support tickets and resolve issues before they impact end-users.
- Monitor for device hardware health
- Build custom alert and remediation workflows
Deploy almost any software or setting to your managed devices.
- Deploy commonly used third-party applications with just a few clicks
- Save time by combining software installation, scripting, and required MDM privacy settings
Manage individual devices or large groups of devices at once with just a few clicks.
- Create, configure, deploy and delete policies quickly and easily
- Apply and enforce new policies to maintain compliance
- Easily enroll new devices or recommission existing devices
Built with Security in Mind
Addigy was built secure from the start to help organizations maintain always-on compliance.
- Encrypt macOS devices with FileVault and escrow the keys
- Configure identity provider logins at the login window
- Remotely set a device to lost mode if it gets misplaced or even lock or wipe the device to protect sensitive data
This is only a small snapshot of the many features and benefits of Addigy.
Request a demo and see Addigy in action.