Addigy Certified Associate (ACA)
A one day classroom-based accreditation training, going over the basics of Apple Device Management with Addigy. We currently run this training in conjunction with our partners, MacTech Pro’s, one-day event. This is recommended for people new to Apple Device Management.
1 Year Certification
Learn from Addigy experts what you need to know to bring Apple IT expertise your company.
Training Synopsis: A one day classroom-based accreditation training, going over the basics of Apple Device Management with Addigy. We currently run this training in conjunction with our partners, MacTech Pro’s one day event. This is recommended for people new to Apple Device Management. The accreditation will go over:
- Best practices for managing a fleet of Apple devices
- A deep dive of MDM specifically with macOS devices
- An overview of Automated Device Enrollment for out-of-the-box, zero-touch provisioning
- Ways to leverage Apple, security, and tools that keep your organization and users protected
- How to keep end-users empowered and happy
Who Should Attend
- IT professionals who deploy and manage Apple devices (MSPs, ACNs, IT Administrators)
- Technical professionals who help customers choose Apple devices
What You’ll Learn
- Basic Addigy platform navigation
- Device and user enrollment methods and tools
- Device management workflows, configurations and best practices
- Apple ecosystem terminology and programs
Recommended Knowledge and Requirements (No Prerequisites)
- iOS and macOS familiarity
- Basic iOS device and Mac computer navigation skills
- A Mac Virtual Machine will be provided from MacStadium if attending in the USA, devices are provided in a lab setting via Influential Software training facilities
Introduction to Addigy and Apple Device Management
Account setup, the Addigy Community, Apple and Addigy ecosystem terminology and acronyms.
Enrolling Devices into Addigy
Understand the Addigy device enrollment process and Apple enrollment methods – including Apple User Approved MDM requirements, Apple Automated Device Enrollment (previously DEP) through Apple Business Manager/Apple School Manager, Apple Supervised Mode, implications of Device Supervision and related Apple and Addigy workflows allowed via Addigy’s agent and MDM. (Lab)
Building Scalable Policies & Assessing Device States
Define device states, create policies, policy inheritance, your catalog, and best practices of policy layouts. Enforcement of MDM configuration profiles. (Lab)
GoLive and Devices at a Glance
Understand the tools available in GoLive and Remote Control integrations.
How to quickly find information for individual devices. Create views and use filters for better insight into managed Apple devices. How to use scripts to help manage devices.
Software Status, Deployment, and Patching
Configure installs of custom software packages and public software from the Addigy policy catalog. (Lab) deploying App Store content with Apps & Books (previously VPP).
Explore how to configure Apple Apps & Books integration with Addigy, how to deploy App Store apps via Addigy policies, and viewing Apple Apps & Books assets in Addigy.
Managing your devices with Apple MDM
Learn about Addigy’s Apple MDM configurations, custom MDM profiles, Apple privacy controls, requirements and limitations.